Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut a strip of skin tone paper and attach it to the top section of the cardboard tube using double sided tape.
- Cut a wider strip of white paper and wrap it around the lower part of the cardboard tube to make the dress.
- Stick a blue ribbon diagonally across the white section to create a sash. Then stick some gold pearls to the top of the white section to make a necklace.
- Stick some double sided tape to the top of the cardboard tube, then attach white wool to make her hair.
- Add two wiggle eyes to the face and use a black pen to draw a smile underneath.
- To make her crown, take a sheet of silver glitter card and cut a strip long enough to wrap around the tube, and about 3cm wide. Then cut a zig zag line along one of the sides.
- Roll the card into a circle and attach the ends together using a metal split pin as this will hold better than the tape. Decorate the crown with self-adhesive pearls and then push it onto the top of the cardboard tube.
Twist the wool as you are applying it to make it look curly.