Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Pour some flour into an empty bottle, about the amount that you would want in your stress ball.
- Blow up an orange balloon, then carefully pull the opening of the balloon over the neck of the bottle without the balloon deflating.
- Turn the bottle upside down and pour the flour into the balloon.
- Take the balloon off of the bottle and carefully let the air out until it is just flour. Then tie the top of the balloon in a tight knot.
- Wrap a green pipe cleaner around the knot of the balloon to create the stalk.
- Use a black deco pen to draw the pumpkin face onto the front of the balloon.
Be careful when letting the air out of the balloon as the flour can come out.