Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- First print the snowman template onto coloured card or draw your own design with pencil.
- Mix up a few colours of paint in separate bowls using the recipe below:
Start with 1 cup plain flour, Add 1 cup of PVA glue, Squirt 1 ½ cup shaving cream into a bowl and mix them all together to create white puffy paint then separate the mixture into bowls and add a generous squirt of paint in the colours you like.
- Then transfer this paint into icing bags or you can use a paintbrush if you prefer.
- Snip the corner of the bag and trace your outline with the puffy paint.
- Once you have an outline fill in your snowman nice and puffy.
- Repeat for the scarf and hat.
- Cut a small orange triangle for the nose and black rough circles of card or paper for the coals, stick these onto your snowman.
- While still wet dust with a fine sprinkling of iridescent glitter to make it look like glistening snow.
- Allow to dry overnight before moving.
If your mixture is too stiff add more shaving foam.