Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
15 Minutes (plus drying time)
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take your large canvas and lightly draw a cone and 3 ice cream scoops as a guide.
- Cut out a cone to fit your outline from self-adhesive foam.
- Glue this onto the bottom of your canvas
- Mix up your puffy paint to the recipe below and then separate into bowls adding a generous squirt of paint to each-Start with 1 cup plain flour, add 1 cup of PVA glue, Squirt 1 ½ cup shaving cream, mix well.
- Spoon into piping bags and begin to follow the lines for your ice cream scoops.
- Add glitter while still wet and then let dry overnight.
If the mixture is too thick add more shaving foam