Time to Make
15 minutes per pirate
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut a circle shape out of a piece of foam, then cut an identical shape out of a sheet of skin tone paper and stick it to the top of the foam using double sided tape.
- Cut out the shape of hair and/or a beard from either brown, black, yellow or orange foam, and stick it to the face shape.
- Use a black pen to draw an eye patch and a smile, and add a wiggle eye to the other side.
- Take a sheet of black foam and cut out the shape of a pirate hat. Then use a white pen to draw a skull and cross. You can also make a bandana from any colour instead. Then stick the hat to the top of the face.
- Take a coloured wooden stick and then choose a sheet of contrasting paper. Wrap the paper around half of the stick and stick it in place using double sided tape.
- Stick the pirate’s head to the top of the wooden stick.
Make as may different pirates as you want by mixing and matching the colours.