Time to Make
15 minutes per ball
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Place a funnel into the top of an empty bottle, then carefully pour some flour into the bottle until there is more than enough to fill a balloon.
- Blow up a yellow balloon, then stretch the top of a it over the top of the bottle, then turn it upside down and shake the bottle until all of the flour has entered the balloon.
- Remove the balloon from the bottle, and slowly let the air out until it is just flour left inside. Then tightly tie the neck of the balloon.
- Turn the balloon on its side, with the knot to one side. Then use a coloured decor pen to draw a pirate headscarf to the top, with the knot becoming the tie for the headscarf. Colour the whole headscarf in as well as the knot.
- Use a black decor pen to draw on the pirates eyepatch and face.
Make sure you hold the balloon onto the bottle when shaking to prevent the flour escaping.