Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- For this craft activity you will need 16 wooden pegs.
- Print the templates out in colour onto white card.
- Next cut out the pattern strips and then cut out the individual shapes for the pegs.
- Glue the shapes onto the pegs using a little dot of super tacky glue and allow to dry.
- Take a pattern line and try to peg the correct shape where the question mark is.
Try making your own pattern lines by drawing the shapes yourself on a piece of card.