Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Remove the metal from the natural wooden craft pegs by twisting both sides of the pegs (ask an adult to help you with this).
- Using super tacky glue stick the middle pair of pegs back-to-back and glue the outside two pegs face to face and then join to form a tree shape.
- Once the glue has dried, paint the tree shape using leaf green acrylic paint and a paint brush.
- Wrap the tinsel pipe cleaner around the Christmas tree.
- Decorate your Christmas tree with Christmas Bauble Self-Adhesive Acrylic Jewels. Other items are available on the Baker Ross website to decorate with.
- Stick a glitter star to the top of the Christmas tree.
- Lastly, create a loop from jute twine and stick it to the back of the Christmas tree so that it can be hung.
Apply the paint in stages and allow it to fully dry between each coat.