Easy, adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a red paper plate and cut out half of the inner circle so you are left with a D shaped hole. Ask an adult to help cut out the hole as this could be hard for a child to do with scissors.
- Cut some long strips of red and blue card and use double sided tape to stick these to the front of the paper plate in a weave pattern.
- Download and print off the template provided then cut out the individual shapes.
- Draw around the templates onto coloured card and then cut these out. Stick the vegetable pieces together using double sided tape.
- To add more detail to your vegetables, draw lines on using felt tip pens.
- Turn the vegetables over and then stick these to the back of the paper plate using pieces of tape. When arranging the vegetables, make sure that they can be seen clearly through the hole you cut out.
- Turn the paper plate back over. With some yellow ribbon, tie this into a large bow and stick to the top.
Why not try making a fruit basket using the same method but swapping the vegetables for fruit.
Tagged with:Harvest Festival