Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
30 minutes + Drying Time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a large paper plate and turn it upside down so the white side is facing up, then cover it in a coat of gold paint. Leave to dry and add another coat if needed.
- Cut out the window shapes from a sheet of black paper. Then use a pencil to draw around the middle window shape on a sheet of red paper. Use this as a guide to create the curtains, Then repeat with the side windows on blue paper.
- Use double sided tape to stick the curtains onto the window shapes, and then stick the windows onto the paper plate.
- Take a sheet of silver glitter card and cut out two circles for the wheels. Use a black pen to draw the details onto the wheels, then stick them to the bottom of the paper plate.
- Take another paper plate and paint the middle section with the gold paint. Once the paint is dry, cut out a decorative shape to add to the top of the coach. Stick it to the top of the plate at the back using double sided tape.
- Decorate the rest of the coach with self-adhesive gems.
The more coats of paint you add, the brighter the gold will be.