Easy, adult supervision needed.
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut a paper plate in half and use the reverse side of the plate, so the white is on the front.
- With the other half of the paper plate cut out the Llama’s head, tail and leg pieces.
- Stick a small amount of double sided tape to the ends of the head, tail and leg pieces. Flip the body piece over, so the coloured side is facing upwards and stick the pieces in place.
- With two more different coloured plates cut out the Llama’s blanket pieces into half circle shapes, making sure one is smaller in size than the other. Stick these together and then onto the llama paper plate with double sided tape.
- Using a pink, orange and black deco pen, draw on the llama’s ears, neck collar and mouth. Then peel the backing off a small wiggle-eye and stick in place.
- Decorate the blanket and neck collar by sticking mini pom poms down with glue dots.
Use the white reverse side of our paper plates for the llama’s body and the front of our coloured paper plates for the llama’s bright blanket.