Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Choose a few different shades of green card.
- Place your hand on the card and draw around it.
- Cut out the handprints so that you have 6 altogether.
- Take one handprint and lay it fingers up on the table.
- Next then lay two others on top of it at a slight outward angle stick them together using super tacky glue.
- Repeat with the other two and then place the final hand at the top to create the top of the palm leaf.
- Once these are dry take 3 wooden craft sticks and stick one as a handle then the next directly above it to steady the rest of the palm leaf, then place the third joining the two sticks together to create a long wooden stick, make sure these are stuck on well.
- Once completely dry you can lift your palm leaf and turn it over.
You could make this by cutting out paint printed handprints.