Intermediate - Adult Supervision Required
Time to Make
45 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint a stone white and allow to dry.
- Add a small blob of white to some bright green paint and paint the stone green. Allow to dry.
- Add a small blob of white to some dark green paint and paint stripes onto the stone with a thin brush, leaving a space for the cucumbers face. Allow to dry.
- With the multi-purpose deco pens, draw two eyes, a mouth pink rosy cheeks.
- When thoroughly dry. Paint the stone with varnish to seal and protect your cute veggie friend.
Add a blob of white acrylic paint to your ready mixed paint and your stone will need less layers to cover.
Tagged with:Harvest Festival