Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
How to Make
- Cut a cardboard tube straight down the long edge.
- Measure a 4cm section with your ruler and mark it with a pencil at different points around the tube, then carefully cut around the tube following the marks.
- Paint the inside of the tube with white paint and allow to dry, then apply a second coat. When dry, repeat on the outside of the tube.
- Paint the inside of the tube with silver paint and allow to dry, then apply a second coat. When dry, repeat on the outside of the tube.
- When dry apply small dots of the Extra Strong Multi-Purpose Glue to the cardboard tube to apply the iridescent jewels in a random pattern until it is all covered. Use the smallest jewels to place in the small gaps.
- To make the leopard print and butterfly bracelet, paint and decorate with gems accordingly.
Apply the paint in stages, allowing it to dry between coats.