Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- First take three wooden people and paint, 1 yellow, 1 white, and 1 pink. allow these to dry.
- To make the chick, wrap the yellow person with yellow wool tightly.
- When you get to the head wrap as far as you can without it slipping then put a small amount of glue on the head and make a little nest of wool to stick on top
- Cut out the template out of felt and use glue to stick on the wings and beak.
- Add wiggle eyes.
- Repeat to make the other animals.
If as you wrap the wool is sliding you can use double sided tape to help grip the wool to the wooden person