Medium - Hard
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Choose the size you want of pompom maker and set it up.
- Wrap one half in pink wool every other layer of pink wool, add a few wraps of black wool (each wrap of black will become a spot of black)
- Once full move onto the other side.
- Wrap light green and dark green stripes, try to make sure the colours don’t overlap.
- When nearly full cover the whole green side by wrapping a few layers of white.
- Join together.
- Cut and tie off the pompom.
- Loop a keyring onto a length of twine and tie this on the pompom as well.
- Remove the pompom maker.
- Trim pompom to take off any longer threads.
Be careful how much black you wrap in, each wrap round will be one dot if you join them by putting too much black you will get a line.