Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Firstly, draw and cut out the angel and stand from cardboard.
- Stick double-sided tape around the edges of the cardboard angel.
- Cut sections of cellophane and stick it to the cardboard angel, remember to trim the edges of the cellophane.
- To make the halo, cut a gold tinsel pipe cleaner in half and loop one end. Stick the halo to the back of the angel.
- Lastly, slot the angel into the stands, you may need to make the grooves bigger (the same width as the cardboard used to make the angel).
Trim the cellophane as you go.