Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Place an A4 piece of glitter card landscape and begin to draw vertical lines 3cm apart from each other.
- Concertina fold along your lines. When you get to the end, fold in half, and stick the edges together using double sided tape to create fan shapes. Trim off the last folded strip if it’s shorter than the others.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 so that you have 3 fan shapes.
- Stick all 3 concertina fans together leaving one side unstuck.
- Cut a length of ribbon and stick it between the remaining concertina shape edges with sticky tape.
- Stick the concertina shape together, sandwiching the ribbon between and completing the concertina circle.
- Using the template draw and cut out the crown from gold glitter card and the remaining shape from red glitter card. Cut out two red circles and 3 smaller blue circles from glitter card (you can also use a hole punch to create the smaller blue circles).
- Stick the red glitter card shape to the back of the crown.
- Stick the circles along the middle of the crown for the gems.
- Lastly, stick the crown to the concertina hanging.
You can also use hot glue or staples to secure the concertina sections together.