Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut out the corner of an egg carton. You will have 1 egg holder and an egg divider in this singular cut-out.
- Draw and cut out a diamond shape for the beak and a pointed or rounded comb (you can use the photograph as a reference).
- Stick the natural feathers to the inside of the egg holder using glue dots.
- Fold the diamond in half and stick to the front of the hen.
- Slot the comb on top of the egg divider. If there is no pre-existing hole you can create a small slit using scissors for the comb to slot into.
- Stick the wiggle eyes either side of the hen’s face.
- Fill a plastic egg with small treats and place in your egg holder.
If there is no pre-existing hole in the egg divider you can create a small slit using scissors for the comb to slot into.