Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Using the template cut out the stalk, leaves, and seeds from self-adhesive felt.
- Using scissors, cut slits around the outside of a small red paper plate.
- Stick the end of the wool to the back of the paper plate and then wrap the white wool in between the slits. Secure the wool by taping the end to the back of the paper plate or tie it to the centre where the wool crosses over itself.
- Cut 2 long lengths of wool and thread the ends through the eye of the needle.
- Then tie the ends to the centre of the paper plate where the wool crosses over.
- Begin weaving the threaded needle under and over the white wool. If you run out of wool, you can cut another length and attach it to the previous wool and continue weaving.
- When you finish weaving, secure the end of the wool by tying or sticking the end down.
- Lastly, stick the stalk, leaves, and seeds to the apple.
Weave 2 threads at the same time to make the weaving process quicker.
Tagged with:Harvest Festival