Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
20 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- For the carrot, paint a sheet of bubble wrap with orange paint and another sheet of bubble wrap with green paint.
- Press the bubble wrap onto white card, painted side down. Make sure to apply pressure evenly over the entire painted bubble wrap.
- Peel the painted bubble wrap off the white card. Repeat for all colours needed to create your fruits and vegetables.
- Set aside to dry.
- Cut a rectangle from brown card (28cm by 10cm), a rectangle from yellow card (28cm by 15cm) and a rectangle from red card (28cm by 14cm).
- Stick the rectangles onto green A3 card.
- Using the templates cut out the fruits and veg from the bubble wrap prints.
- Outline the fruit and veg shapes with deco pens according to the colours of the print.
- Assemble and stick the fruits together.
- Stick 1 fruit/vegetable in each rectangle.
- Spell out ‘Harvest Festival’ in black glitter felt letters.
- Lastly, cut a length of ribbon and stick it to the back of the artwork using sticky tape.
You can reuse the bubble wrap if you wash it carefully between each colour.