Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
15 Minutes + Drying Time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Firstly, apply super tacky glue to the entire craft wreath.
- Cut the pastel green shredded tissue paper into smaller pieces and stick to the craft wreath. Remember not to cover the hole in the craft wreath so that you can thread the string through the hole in the last step.
- Trim any excess shredded tissue paper from the edges of the craft wreath to create a neater finish.
- Glue the chick plastic eggs onto the craft wreath.
- Lastly thread the wreath with the jute twine.
Make sure the hole in the wreath is positioned at the top so that you stick your chick plastic eggs the right way around.