Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Make a clay tomb by moulding the clay into a rough bowl shape and removing a bit for the door. leave to dry.
- Fill your shallow container with dried moss.
- Place the tomb on the moss then choose a suitable large stone to cover the door, place this just beside the door to show the tomb is empty.
- Decorate the garden using pebbles and paper flowers.
- Take the two craft sticks and trim one shorter, stick them together as a cross.
- Use some wet clay to colour them a little.
- Wrap some white paper roses around the cross and use a ball of clay to stand it in the Easter garden behind the tomb.
You could make some mini clay characters to go with the scene.