Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Apply double-sided tape around the cardboard tube.
- Stick the end of the jute twine to the bottom of the cardboard tube and begin wrapping the twine around the cardboard tube without leaving gaps. When you get to the end, cut off the excess jute twine and stick it down with hot glue.
- Using the template draw and cut out the ears from brown felt, the inner ears from white felt and the nose from pink felt.
- Stick the ears and inners ear together, then stick to the inside of the cardboard tube.
- For the whiskers, cut pipe cleaners to approximately 5cm in length, you should have 6 in total.
- Stick the whiskers to the centre of the cardboard tube, having 3 whiskers on each side.
- Stick the nose to the centre of the face, where the pipe cleaners meet.
- Stick the wiggle eyes to the face.
- For both paws, stick 2 natural branch chips together and stick one natural branch chip on top.
- Lastly, glue the paws to the bunny.
- For the other bunny, use burlap hessian rolls instead of jute twine.
As an alternative to hot glue, you can use super tacky glue.