Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
1-2 Hours with Drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Download and print off your Nativity Characters and set to one side
- Paint your cardboard tubes in a variety of colours and leave to dry, keeping the tallest tube for your star.
- While the paint is drying, colour in your templates and cut out neatly.
- When the tubes are dry, attach your characters to your chosen tubes using double sided tape or glue. Making sure to leave a gap at the bottom of the tube to keep your characters off the ground. (You can even cut your tubes down to size for the shorter characters)
- Create a scene for your characters and enjoy acting out your very own nativity!
To make your characters extra rigid, use card behind your coloured in templates.