Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint your hand one colour and print it onto a piece of white card . Repeat with your other hand and another colour. Once dry, cut out the hand shapes.
- Cut a piece of coloured card to 28cm x 8 cm. Starting from one end, fold it over approximately 4cm. Then fold it over backwards to the same size, you can draw faint lines to use as a guide. Repeat this until you reach the end of the card.
- Write on the front of one handprint ‘Mum, I love you’. Then stick glitter foam letters across your piece of card, spelling out ‘THIS MUCH’. Draw your desired designs you like around it using deco pens.
- Stick the back of the flap at the end of the card onto the front of the handprint with no writing. Then glue the front of the flap at the beginning of the card to the back of the handprint with writing on.
- Open and close your concertina card!
You can stick gems and stickers inside the card instead of using multi-purpose deco paint pens.