Medium - Hard
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Work on a mat or a surface that can be cleaned like a kitchen counter or messy mat.
- Take a block of clay and mould it into a body shape, this can be round, square or sausage shaped. Just be sure that it stands up on its own so give it a flat bottom.
- Next take another colour clay and mould any limbs that you would like or eye stalks etc, attach these to the body by squishing the join.
- Next choose a colour to create a mouth and maybe a tongue or teeth.
- Use a pencil to make the pupils in the eyes.
- Place your finished creations onto a baking tray and bake according to the instructions on the packet. Ask an adult to help you with this step.
- Once fully cooled you can enjoy your Moody Monster creations.
- Keep all remaining clay in an airtight container ready for your next craft project.
The clay is much easier to use warm so squash it in your hands a little before attempting to mould it.