Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Firstly, cut a length of jute twine. Tie one end of the jute twine to a pencil. Hold the other end down with your finger on the cardboard and draw a circle with the pencil. Using the same technique draw a smaller circle inside.
- Punch a hole at the top of the wreath, then punch a hole to hang the craft box in the centre.
- Paint the cardboard wreath gold.
- Paint the craft boxes green and red. For the candy cane design paint, the lid white and then paint the red stripes on top. You can use masking tape to make the lines neater for the candy cane design.
- Stick glitter foam numbers to the boxes.
- Stick the decorated craft boxes to the wreath.
- Then, cut 2 lengths of red ribbon.
- Thread each ribbon through the holes. Tie a knot in the top ribbon where you will hang the wreath from.
- Make a hole at the top of box ‘24’ then thread both ends of the ribbon through the hole and tie a knot so that the box hangs in the middle of the wreath.
- Lastly, cut out the note templates. Then fill your boxes with a treat and note.
You can layout the craft boxes on the cardboard so that you have a guide of how big to draw the circles for the wreath.