Time to Make
15 minutes per rock + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a large rock, with a relatively smooth surface, and cover it in a coat of paint. Leave to dry.
- When the first layer of paint has fully dried, add another coat of the same colour paint. Leave to dry.
- Repeat again with another coat if necessary. This will depend on the colour of the stone and the paint.
- When the paint has dried, use a thin deco pen to write your message on the top of the stone. Use a contrasting colour to make sure it stands out./li>
- Use different coloured deco pens to decorate the stone around your message.
Make sure the paint has fully dried before using the deco pens to write your message.