Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Start by melting your white chocolate either over a bowl of hot water or in the microwave.
- Next cut the stem of the strawberries off in a straight line.
- Get you white marshmallows and place the lollipop stick in the middle of the marshmallow, then push it down the stick a little.
- Next place your strawberry on the stick above the marshmallow. Take another lollipop stick and dip it into the melted white chocolate and start placing small dots on the strawberry.
- Place all your marshmallow mushrooms into a glass or a Styrofoam block to hold them up in. Lastly, place in fridge for the chocolate to set and to keep the strawberries fresh.
*These recipes are suggestions only and are intended for use by persons having appropriate technical skill and entirely at their own discretion and risk. We cannot guarantee that favourable results will be obtained and recommend that you carry out your own tests prior to adoption. In the event that you intend to follow them for personal or resale use you must ensure that your preparation and ingredients comply with all relevant hygiene standards. We accept no responsibility, obligation or liability with respect to these recipes, their preparation or any outcome from their use or ingestion.*
Ask an adult to help you when heating your chocolate in the microwave or over hot water.