Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- To make the sea you will need roughly three sheets of the blue design, for one of the techniques we used bubble wrap painting to print light blue onto a darker background, we scraped waves into another using the end of a paintbrush and then we printed using a piece of cardboard made into a triangle onto the other.
- For the green seaweed you will need two different techniques, we used a paintbrush to paint circles on one and used a sheet of tissue to leave a pattern on another.
- For the large fish we painted a sheet of paper yellow and then screwed up a piece of paper and used it to dip in the red and print.
- For the smaller fish we used cardboard to make patterns.
- Once these are all dry use the templates to cut out the pieces.
- Stick on the pieces onto the canvas using super tacky glue.
When cutting out the template pieces put a number on the back so that you know where they will go when placing them back together like a jigsaw puzzle.