Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Firstly, fold 4 purple pipe cleaners in half.
- Bend the top arch of the folded pipe cleaners 2cm downwards on itself.
- Use another purple pipe cleaner and wrap it around the folded section.
- Fold a blue pipe cleaner in half. Push the folded part up inside the centre of the kraken.
- Push a pencil inside the kraken. Wind the blue pipe cleaner tightly around your pen. When you remove the pencil your grip piece should stay firmly in place.
- For the hair, cut a light purple pipe cleaner into quarters and thread 3 of the shorter lengths through the head of the kraken. Bend the hair in different directions. You can always add glue to hold the pipe cleaners in place.
- Lastly, stick 2 wiggle eyes and shape the tentacles by rolling the ends towards the body.
- lastly, attach them to your favourite pencil and enjoy writing with your new kraken friend.
After making the grip part of your pencil topper you can wrap another pipe cleaner around the head to make the grip more secure.