Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a tray and spray a layer of shaving foam onto it.
- Drizzle colours of paint onto the foam.
- Use a paintbrush to swirl the foam about, creating patterns with the paint.
- Press your watercolour paper down into the paint swirls.
- Lay the messy paper flat on a washable surface and use a squeegee or ruler to scrape off the excess foam leaving you with beautiful, marbled paper.
- Whilst your marbled paper is drying begin wrapping your wooden craft wreath with blue wool. You can use multiple shades of blue. Whilst wrapping the wool around the wreath remember where the hole is to thread the ribbon through.
- Cut a length of ribbon and thread it through the hole in the wreath and create a loop by tying a knot.
- Use the template to cut out the tentacle and kraken head. You can back the tentacle shapes with purple paper to create a neater finish.
- Outline the shapes with a purple deco pen.
- Stick blue sequins along one side of the tentacle shapes using super tacky glue.
- Stick the bottom of the tentacles to the back of the wreath then wrap and stick the tentacles around to the front of the wreath creating a 3D effect.
- After sticking down all the tentacles, stick the kraken head to the back of the wreath and then stick two giant wiggle eyes towards the bottom of the head.
- Lastly, hang your amazing Kraken wreath in your home!
You can glue purple paper to the back of your kraken tentacles so that you can’t see the white back of the marble paper.