Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut a strip of skin tone paper and stick it around the top section of the cardboard tube using double sided tape.
- Cut a strip a similar size from a sheet of black paper and stick it to the bottom section of the cardboard tube. Then cut a slightly wider strip of red paper for the middle section.
- Create a belt by cutting a thin strip of black paper and a square of glitter gold card. Attach it to the waist using double sided tape.
- Stick a blue ribbon diagonally across the red section to create a sash. Then stick a piece of glitter gold card either side to make the shoulder pads.
- Stick some double sided tape to the top of the cardboard tube, then attach white wool to make the hair.
- Add two wiggle eyes to the face and use a black pen to draw a smile underneath.
- To make the King’s crown, take a sheet of glitter gold card and cut a strip long enough to wrap around the tube, and about 3cm wide. Then cut a zig zag line along one of the sides.
- Roll the card into a circle and attach the ends together using a metal split pin. This holds better than the tape. Decorate the crown with self-adhesive jewels and then push onto the top of the cardboard tube.
Use paper rather than card to wrap around the tube as it is less likely to come unstuck.