Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print the template and cut out the hat and ear shapes, then draw around the shapes on the animal print and coloured paper. Use a hole punch to make holes in the hat, as indicated on the template.
- Apply glue to the tab, roll the template to make a cone shape and join the edges together with the tab.
- Glue the left ear-shapes onto each other back-to-back, then fold the tab. Repeat with the right ear-shapes. Glue the inner ear-shapes on to the fronts and then glue the ears to the sides of the cone.
- Cut 50cms of black elastic, thread one end through one of the holes and tie in a knot, then repeat with the other end in the other hole.
- Glue pom poms around the base of the hat, then allow to dry.
- To make the snake and zebra hat, decorate accordingly.
Try pom poms in different colour variations to make all of your hats unique.