Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
15 minutes per ladybird
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint two thirds of the top of a willow circle with red paint. Add another coat if necessary and then leave to dry.
- Cover the remaining third of the willow circle in black paint. Then paint a straight black line down the centre of the red section.
- Paint two black circles on one side of the ladybird, and three circles on the other.
- Add two wiggle eyes to the black section of the willow circle to create the ladybird’s face.
- Repeat steps 1 through to 4 with all of the willow circles in the pack to create your set of dominos, but change the number of dots on the wings. Make sure the number of dots on the wings match at least one other domino in your set.
Wait until the paint has completely dried before sticking the eyes onto it.