Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
20-30 mins to prep and bake. 40-50 minutes to cool and decorate.
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Start by beating the butter and sugar together with an electric whisk or wooden spoon.
- Put the rest of the cake ingredients into the bowl and then mix with an electric whisk until smooth.
- Place the ice cream cones into a cupcake tin and then spoon the cake mixture into each cone filling it 2/3.
- Place in the oven for 15-18 minutes.
- Put all the buttercream ingredients into a bowl and beat with an electric hand whisk or a wooden spoon until the mixture is pale.
- If your cupcakes have risen over the cone, take a knife and carefully cut the tops off so it is a flat surface. Then put your buttercream into a piping bag and pipe it onto the cupcakes.
- Pour over a few of the sprinkles and finish by placing a flake in the top of it.
*These recipes are suggestions only and are intended for use by persons having appropriate technical skill and entirely at their own discretion and risk. We cannot guarantee that favourable results will be obtained and recommend that you carry out your own tests prior to adoption. In the event that you intend to follow them for personal or resale use you must ensure that your preparation and ingredients comply with all relevant hygiene standards. We accept no responsibility, obligation or liability with respect to these recipes, their preparation or any outcome from their use or ingestion.*
Go careful when spooning your mixture in to the cones as you don't want these to crack or the mixture will seep out.