Time to Make
15 Minutes + Drying Time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Firstly, using the template draw and cut out the horns and nose or draw your own.
- Cut approximately 2cm off the top of your cardboard tube, then draw and cut out a small arch at the bottom of the cardboard tube.
- Then paint your cardboard tube brown with black feet.
- Cut small lengths of orange yarn and glue them to the horns. Then draw a smile and nostrils using a fine black pen.
- Lastly, stick the horns, wiggle eyes and nose to the cardboard tube.
Don’t cut the yarn the same lengths so the Highland Cow’s fringe has a wild appearance.
Tagged with:Burns Night