Easy. Adult Supervision needed.
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint a wooden spoon a bright summer colour using deco acrylic paint. Leave to dry.
- On the back of the head of the spoon write the name of the herb you want to mark using a fine tip acrylic deco pen. Choose a colour that will stand out well against the colour of the spoon. Leave to dry.
- Decorate the head of the spoon with self-adhesive satin gem flowers or drawn flowers.
- Decorate the edges of the spoon with the fine tip acrylic deco pen by drawing lots of dots around the sides and down the centre of the spoon’s handle. Leave to dry.
- Paint the spoon with a layer of HobbyLine Acrylic Satin Varnish to make your artwork waterproof. Leave to dry.
- Tie a bow underneath the head of the spoon using twisted paper cord. Paint the bow with a layer of HobbyLine Acrylic Satin Varnish to protect it from the rain. Leave to dry.
Try drawing pictures of carrots, tomatoes etc. on the front of painted spoons to use as markers for the veggie garden.