Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of blue felt and cut out three triangles approximately 10cm long each.
- Lay these triangles over a sheet of pink felt and use either a pen or pencil to draw around them, then cut out the three pink triangles.
- Repeat step 2 with a sheet of green felt, then cut out two triangles from a yellow sheet of felt.
- Use a white deco pen to decorate the edges of each triangle with a dashed or dotted line.
- Lay out the triangles on a flat surface in two rows (one of 5 and one of 6) so that the colours alternate (blue, green, pink, yellow etc).
- In the pack of felt letters find the letters for the words ‘hello’ and ‘spring’ in white letters. Then stick each letter to the centre of each triangle.
- At the top of each triangle cut two small slits, big enough to thread the ribbon through.
- Cut a really long length of light blue ribbon (or two long pieces of ribbon if you want the words to hang on separate ribbons). Thread the ribbon through each of the slits on each flag to attach the bunting together.
You can use this concept to create themed bunting for other seasons and occasions, even to celebrate a birthday.