Easy. Adult supervision needed.
Time to Make
20 mins (Plus drying time)
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Begin by painting the heart craft wreath white.
- Start cutting the tissue paper into geometric shapes.
- When the white paint is dry, cover the heart wreath with PVA glue using a paintbrush and continue to stick down the tissue paper shapes. Once the wreath is covered apply PVA glue on top of the tissue paper to give a shiny finish when dry.
- Once the glue is dry begin to wrap the Heart LED string lights around the decorated craft wreath.
- Fill in the spaces with red and silver self-adhesive gems.
- Lastly, thread your string through and make a knot in the string so that the wreath can be hung.
You can fold the tissue paper before cutting out the geometric shapes so that multiple shapes are cut at the same time.