Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
45 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Choose 8 short bamboo sticks and glue them together to make a rectangle. Allow to dry.
- Cut a piece of silver card to fit and glue it to the back of the bamboo frame to make your mirror. Allow to dry.
- Choose a large button with two holes that will be the eyes of the mouse and glue on two smaller buttons to make the ears. When dry, stick the face to the top of a circular branch offcut. Allow to dry.
- To make the tail, cut a piece of jute twine approximately 10cms long. Apply glue to the twine, shape it into a curl and leave to stiffen on a suitable surface (not paper). When completely dry, glue your tail to the back of the circular branch offcut to finish your mouse.
- Colour flower and leaf wooden shapes with deco paint pens and glue to the frame with your mouse. Allow to dry.
- Cut a piece of jute twine 13cms long and glue to the back of the frame.
Apply glue to the twine, shape it into a curl and leave to stiffen on a suitable surface.