Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Firstly, draw around the leaf template in the centre of an orange paper plate or draw your own design.
- Cut out the leaf shape.
- Cut various lengths of red, orange, and yellow wool.
- stick one end of the wool to one side of the leaf cut out and then pull and stick it to the other side, continue around the leaf until you think its full enough.
- Draw around a small paper plate onto brown paper and cut it out. Stick the brown circle to the centre of another paper plate.
- Stick the plates together using super tacky glue.
- Spell ‘Autumn’ with glitter felt letters and stick to the top of the paper plate.
- Lastly, cut a length of wool, create a loop, and stick it to the back of the paper plate.
Make a hole in the centre of the leaf shape to make it easier to cut out.