Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a blue sheet of a3 card and cut a slim strip out of it.
- It’s important to make this strip gradually get wider towards the top from a point to about 4 cm wide.
- Starting at the point end, place the paper at a right angle to each other and begin folding alternate strips in one at a time , in the same way that you make a paper spring.
- When you get to the top glue the top fold down and let dry.
- Put some glue along all the edges of the icicle.
- Sprinkle or dip this into the artificial snow until the edges all have some snowflakes on them.
- Punch or poke a small hole in the top flap.
- Thread with a ribbon to hang.
Keeping the triangles narrow will make for an easier fold.