Intermediate - Adult Supervision Required
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print out the template and cut out the shapes. Pierce a hole in the centre of the circle to start cutting the centre tabs and fold back the tabs. Draw around the two hat pieces on some black card and cut them out.
- Glue or tape the tab of the hat to make a dome shape. Then place the circular base underneath the dome and flip it over. Secure the tabs inside the dome with glue or tape.
- Draw around the hat ribbon template on some yellow card and cut it out. Glue the ribbon piece to the hat.
- Peel the backing from the self-adhesive moon & stars and decorate the hat.
- Make one hole on either side of the hat brim with a hole punch. Cut 50cms of black elastic, thread one end through one of the holes and tie in a knot, then repeat with the other end in the other hole.
Add Glow in the Dark Self-Adhesive Foam Letters to personalise the hats for your party guests.