Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Line a 10 x 7-inch baking pan with foil and set up 4 bowls for quick transfer and colour.
- Combine the sugar, butter and double cream in a medium size saucepan. Bring the mixture to a full boil over medium heat and stir constantly. Once it has reached a boil continue to stir constantly for 5- 6 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat and quickly stir in the white chocolate chips and marshmallows until smooth.
- Quickly divide mixture into the 4 bowls but leave some of the white mixture in the saucepan. Add each different food colouring to each bowl and stir colour in. You need to do this as quickly as possible as the fudge will start to set if it cools.
- Carefully pour each colour into the prepared baking tin whilst alternating between the colours. Use a cocktail stick to swirl the colours together whilst it is still warm.
- Sprinkle on the edible glitter and stars and then place in fridge for at least 2 hours or until the fudge has hardened. Lastly remove the foil and cut into pieces to enjoy.
- *These recipes are suggestions only and are intended for use by persons having appropriate technical skill and entirely at their own discretion and risk. We cannot guarantee that favourable results will be obtained and recommend that you carry out your own tests prior to adoption. In the event that you intend to follow them for personal or resale use you must ensure that your preparation and ingredients comply with all relevant hygiene standards. We accept no responsibility, obligation or liability with respect to these recipes, their preparation or any outcome from their use or ingestion.*
You could try using the same method to make a different themed fudge, like unicorns or jungle, but just changing up the food colouring colours.