Beginner. Adult supervision needed.
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut out a bow tie shape from a sheet of yellow coloured card.
- Use a purple deco pen to decorate the bow tie with polka dots.
- Use double sided tape to stick the bow tie to the top of an orange gift bag.
- Stick three blue buttons underneath the bow tie using double sided tape.
- For the tie gift bag, cut out a tie shape from yellow card and decorate it with orange stripes. Then stick it to the top of a blue gift bag.
Wait until the acrylic deco pen has dried before attaching the ties to the bags, otherwise the colours may smudge.
Tagged with:Fathers Day