Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of paper. If you don’t have square paper, then fold the bottom left hand corner up to the right hand side and crease along the fold.
- Cut along where you folded to make a triangle that folds back out into a square.
- Fold each corner in to meet in the centre of your square.
- Flip the square over. Fold each corner in to meet in the middle again.
- Take a pen and write your numbers or colours on each triangle.
- Open the inside triangles and write a reason why your friends are so special on each triangle inside.
- Fold back into place.
- Insert one thumb and finger behind two of the square flaps and gently push the fortune teller out, insert the other thumb and finger behind the other two squares until your points meet in the middle and it opens and closes a bit like a frog’s mouth.
- You are now ready to share the love with your friends!
For extra friend points personalise your fortune teller with your friends names!