Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
30 Minute + Drying Time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint 6 wooden people with white paint.
- When the paint is dry sketch out your fox design using a pencil, you can use the photo as a guide.
- Paint the head and body orange, leaving part of a white face and white belly.
- Using cotton buds paint black dots for the eyes and nose, then paint a smaller white dot on top of the eyes.
- Set aside to dry.
- Using the template cut out the fox ears and tail.
- Stick the ears and tail onto the fox bowling pin.
- For the bowling ball, tear off a piece of clay and roll it into a ball.
- Allow the clay ball to dry overnight and then paint it white.
- When the paint is dry sketch your leaf design onto the ball.
- Then paint a simple leaf design onto the ball with orange paint and paint the surrounding area of the ball green.
- Print out the bowling lanes and cut off the white edges.
- Place your fox bowling pins on the leaf circles inside the triangle.
- Get ready to bowl with your friends and family!
Hold the fox ear in place for a few minutes so that the ear stays in place.