Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
40 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take 4 small canvases and lay them together to make a larger square.
- Take a pencil and lightly sketch out a leafless tree starting from the middle branching out onto each of the canvases.
- Paint the tree and let dry.
- Decide where your seasons will go, I started top left with spring and worked round clockwise spring-summer-autumn-winter.
- Paint each season separately adding leaves or blossom or snow to the tree in each.
- On the two bottom canvases I added a little snowman and a fox
- Let the canvasses dry on a flat surface.
- Once dry display for everyone to see.
You can masking tape the canvases together to draw the tree if its easier